LETS PRAY FOR MH370

Saturday, April 30, 2011

stuck

Yesterday was my last paper of final exam, I just completed my 3rd year....means I am stepping towards 4th year for the coming semester which is final year of my overall course, for those who don't know me, I am studying Aerospace Engineering in University Science Malaysia, about designing an aircraft with all the ugly maths and softwares. Well, time flies so fast, I still remember the 1st day I came here with thousands of doubts in my minds of what I am gonna do or be in the future.

Alright, go back to the current issue, yesterday was my last paper of 3rd year and I have only 3 more days to settle down my Palapes Udara and Industrial Training stuff before I am going to work as a cheap labour for my Industrial Training. Palapes Udara is sort of airforce reserved army that I participated as a co-curriculum subject in my university. Apart from grad in academic, we will also graduate as an officer after completion of 3 years in Palapes Udara. For these preparation, we must undergo several medical check up such as urine test, X-ray, blood test and etc. which I spent lot of time while juggling with exam. The X-ray I did at the nearby Hospital but the Urine test within the USM health center, Its really time consuming because have to go to few places for different tests. Finally, just left 1 more to go, that is to take the doctor signature for the tests verification. But I decided to skipped the appointment and went to take my final exam after figured out that is more important.

Well, I am a bit regret now because I should go earlier for the appointment instead dragging around. Today and tomorrow is weekends and the clinics were closed and I couldn't get the sign from panel clinic outside the campus because according to them, I must take another test in the clinic in order for them to sign...lolx, so much to do and I don't want to wasting time around by doing another similar test just for the sign and might take days to process, tomorrow is Sunday and is also labour day, so most probably the the clinic will replace the public holiday on Monday and I am gonna go for Industrial Training on Tuesday and I don't have time for these S**T thingy....

Apart from these, I also haven't settle my hostel for the Training period. Got to take the key at the office hour which the same scenario applies here. Monday OFF, Tuesday WORK and my working day is weekdays 8am to 6pm. Which is impossible for me to get the signature and room keys...Arghhhh>>>>I am so stressed, I haven't go back home nearly for a month. What should I do? I am stuck in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment