LETS PRAY FOR MH370

Friday, June 3, 2011

Heaven

This morning I was on the way to working and stopped by a traffic light. While I was idling, I saw the gigantic cloud and it feels like the heaven just few miles away. At that instant, I was wondering how cool if I could maneuvering a small private plane across those cloud instead of riding my small 110cc bike. Flies at these area which is Bayan Lepas, Penang doesn't means that I don't have to watch out for the incoming air traffic because there is a airport nearby and a lot of passenger aircraft flies through this area everyday. Still, at higher altitude we still need to alert to the traffic like what all the employee does on the land every morning. Land transport much more worst, jam here and there, horn sounds heard here and there, accident occurs occasionally. Hope to end the internship soon and no need trap in the middle of the traffic jam. Without further idling, traffic light turned green indicates I got to pause my dream and continue to work. Vroooomm....

No comments:

Post a Comment